Bunoon: JUST | Manual | Welcome!
JUST is released under the MIT license, which can be viewed here. You are free to use JUST in commercial projects, as long as the copyright header is left intact.
The main features include:
- TestCase() support for existing classes (defined using TESS), which allow you to manage test cases individually.
- RunSuite() support, which will allow user to run a set of TestCase() classes.
- RunDiscover() support, which will auto-discover all existing TestCase() classes already defined and run them.
- Massive array of Assert testing functions (with additional for DOM tests).
- Full SetUp(), TearDown(), SetUpCase() and TearDownCase() support for TestCase() classes.
- Skipping and Repeating support (for tests and TestCase() classes).
- Massive options list.
- Custom console logging support (or logging to the developer tools console).
- Full exception capturing (stack traces can be obtained for each exception).
- Much much more...
The main supported web browsers:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer (version 8.0 upwards)
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla FireFox
- Apple Safari
You can point directly to JUST v0.7.1 from your website by including the JS file from:
- Full: http://just.bunoon.com/js/just_latest.js
- Minimized: http://just.bunoon.com/js/just_latest_min.js
Or you can download JUST by one of the following options:
You can view all the version history here.
Version 0.7.1 - 20 March, 2015:
- Massive define variable declaration improvements.
- Simplified new Object() declarations.
- Simplified new Array() declarations.
- Mocked objects are now checked against the object instance instead of a boolean.
- Fixed a fault with Assert.NotNaN() displaying the wrong output and sometimes causing a minor crash.
- Fixed the same fault with Assert.NaN().
- Massive re-factoring of all variables. All hungarian notation removed.
If you find any bugs or script errors while using JUST, please sent an email to:
Please gives all the details about the fault, how it occurred, what area, etc.